The Newberry Opera House reserves the right to present a substitute show, artist, content, date or time for a performance without notice. All sales are final.
The Newberry Opera House has numerous performances that children will love as much as adults. A ticket is required for entry - regardless of age. A ticket is a revocable license, subject to termination with denial of admission at management discretion. The resale or attempted resale of a Newberry Opera House ticket is prohibited. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources are void.
Our Boyce Street door (next to Memorial Park, under the Newberry Opera House canopy) will open approximately 45 minutes prior to the performance. There is no entry prior to that time. Each person is to hold their own ticket as it will be scanned at the entrance door. Late seating will be at the discretion of management.
To purchase tickets please use one of the options listed below.
- Call the Box Office at (803) 276-6264 for guest assistance.
- In-person at the Box Office at 1201 McKibben St. Newberry, SC 29108.
- Go directly to our shows and events page linked here. This is the only site for official Newberry Opera House tickets. Please be scam aware and verify that you are on the correct site. The Newberry Opera House is not liable for any charges incurred on another website.
There are many options for receiving your tickets. For all available options, see them listed below.
- Have your tickets emailed to you (we ask that you, please print out your ticket PDF to ensure quicker seating).
- Have your tickets mailed directly to your home.
- While available; pick your tickets up at Will Call before the show.
Ticket purchase fees
- A $5 per ticket Facility Fee
- $10 per order Handling Fee will be charged. (The $10 handling fee is waived for orders placed in person at the Box Office.)
- If you choose to have tickets delivered directly to your home, there is an additional $3 per order Shipping Fee.
Guests may purchase gift cards through the Box Office or online at NewberryOperaHouse.com. Gift cards can be mailed, e-mailed, or even sent by text as a gift to a third party. If lost, they will not be replaced. Gift cards have no cash value. They are good for 5 years from the date of issuance. To see your Gift Card balance or Statement click here. If you are unsure of your Gift Card number, give us a call at (803) 276-6264.
The Opera House is accessible to all. Please notify the Box Office when ordering tickets to ensure services and accessible seating. Please let the Box Office know how they can assist you at the time of your order.
The Newberry Opera House has a “no refund” policy. All ticket sales are final and non-refundable. If a show is rescheduled or canceled you are granted the option to:
- Exchange your tickets for another show this season
- Transfer your balance to a gift card good for up to 5 years
- Donate your ticket value to the Opera House
Notice to resalers: If The Newberry Opera House identifies your account as one being used to purchase tickets for resale on the secondary market, and you have purchased tickets to a show that has been rescheduled, we will not refund your tickets or exchange them for a different show.
Wheelchair and companion seats are located in Orchestra Right Box G, seats 1-6, and are identified in the select-your-own seat maps when purchasing tickets.